Curvex® Urostomy Bag
Curvex® urostomy bags provide a unique combination of security, reliability, flexibility and comfort that is designed to mould to the body’s contours.
Curvex® is designed specifically for:
- Uneven skin dips, moats or scar tissue surrounding the stoma or a stoma positioned in a crease or skin fold
- Parastomal hernias
- Peristomal recesses due to weight gain or loss, or reduction in abdominal swelling post operatively
- Recessed stomas requiring only light pressure to protrude or which do not need the pressure exerted by conventional convexity products
- Ostomates who have poor dexterity and find it difficult to use washers or pastes
Kind and Flexible innovation from Welland Medical
- The soft and mouldable plateau can be inverted for use with parastomal hernias.
- Unique flange reduces the risk of discomfort, pressure and skin trauma sometimes associated with rigid, conventional convexity products
- The moisture permeable Hyperflex® hydrocolloid flange allows skin to breathe, making it beneficial for those with sore and excoriated skin
Exceptional comfort and discretion
- Clear contemporary cutting guide to ensure an accurate fit around the stoma
- A gentle squeeze of the soft, pliable tap allows easy control of urine flow
- The non return valve prevents urine reflux