- Reference: Production Operative
- Closing Date: 15/07/2023
- Type: General Application
Job Title: Production Operative
Reporting To: Team Leader
Direct Reports: N/A
Working Hours: Late Shift
Start Date: ASAP
We Are Welland
Welland Medical brings to market the best and most innovative products that enhance the lives of people living with a stoma across the world. Investing in the most talented people, collaborating to create world- class, ground-breaking products and services devoted to improving peoples’ lives. We are passionate about making a difference in the world. Our reputation is based on a tradition of improvement, ethical leadership, and total commitment to quality and safety. Welland Medical Ltd®, established in 1988 is part of the CliniMed® Group, and has over 250 colleagues committed to enhancing people’s lives.
We collaborate by embracing differing perspectives to make better decisions and continuously improve.
We pride ourselves on our innovative spirit by creating novel solutions within the workplace and in stoma care.
We commit to empower and respect each other, ethically, honestly and with fairness.
We are passionate about recognising talent and providing an equal and supportive workspace for all to thrive.
We commit to setting the highest standard of quality in everything we do to enhance people’s lives every day.
Summary Of The Role:
Your role will be to carry out the manufacturing processes whilst maintaining the quality specification set.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As part of your role at Welland, you will be fully integrated within the Operations team, with focus and ability to:
• Carry out manufacturing processes as requested by supervision
• Maintain product quality within specification guidelines
• Collect process reject data
• Continuous Improvement
• Achieve manual performance targets
A degree of flexibility is needed and the job holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above and which will be appropriate to the level of the role.
Our colleagues are at the heart of what we do. Our passion for our colleagues wellbeing is reflected in our values and we offer (and not limited to) the following perks to all our colleagues:
• Competitive company pension, that increases with length of service
• Health benefits
• Life insurance
• 25 holiday days plus statutory bank holidays
• Company Christmas shut down
• Discount at a number of high street retailers and other local discounts
• Complementarity company day
• Free onsite parking (including electric vehicle charging)
• Cycle to work scheme
For more information, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org. A covering letter and CV are required with all applications.