Welland is COVID-19 Secure
On 12 June 2020, Welland Medical obtained confirmation that we have complied with the Government’s COVID-19 Secure guidelines.
As a medical device manufacturer, we’ve been working throughout lockdown. Our manufacturing team had to adapt quickly to manage the risk associated with coronavirus very early on, before the concept of businesses being “COVID-19 Secure” was officially introduced.
We have continually updated and refined our systems and processes in line with the latest Government guidelines as the situation has evolved.
We can now confirm that we have carried out the five-step risk assessment process specified by the Government to be COVID-19 Secure, and comply with all the guidelines.
• We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
• We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
• We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
• We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
• Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk