International Account Manager
- Reference: International Account Manager
- Closing Date: 23/07/2023
- Type: General Application
Job Title: International Account Manager
Reporting To: Head of Sales and Marketing
Direct Reports: N/A
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 17:00pm
Start Date: TBD
We Are Welland
Welland Medical brings to market the best and most innovative products that enhance the lives of people living with a stoma across the world. Investing in the most talented people, collaborating to create world- class, ground-breaking products and services devoted to improving peoples’ lives. We are passionate about making a difference in the world. Our reputation is based on a tradition of improvement, ethical leadership, and total commitment to quality and safety. Welland Medical Ltd®, established in 1988 is part of the CliniMed® Group, and has over 240 colleagues committed to enhancing people’s lives.
We collaborate by embracing differing perspectives to make better decisions and continuously improve.
We pride ourselves on our innovative spirit by creating novel solutions within the workplace and in stoma care.
We commit to empower and respect each other, ethically, honestly and with fairness.
We are passionate about recognising talent and providing an equal and supportive workspace for all to thrive.
We commit to setting the highest standard of quality in everything we do to enhance people’s lives every day.
Summary Of The Role:
Overall purpose of the role is to proactively identify new business opportunities through the maintenance and development of existing export markets through the established distributor partners to maximise sales of Welland products in line with corporate objectives and sales and marketing plan.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Agree objectives with each export distributor on an annual basis (pricing, stock control, regulatory activity, sales and marketing initiatives, forecasts)
• Develop existing export distributors input/acceptance of annual forecasting and marketing strategy for each market and monitor and report on a monthly basis
• Organise quarterly review meetings with key export distributors to discuss and monitor market activity as agreed as part of annual sales and marketing plan
• Monitor distributor activity in relation to annual agreed objectives
• Produce and circulate regular visit reports highlight key issues that will affect sales, production and product/communication activities
• Produce monthly sales report for inclusion in the sales and marketing departmental management and board reports
• Develop strong relationships and have regular contact with export distributors and market influencers
• Assist in the organisation of and attend key exhibitions, distributor meetings and other key meetings
• Assist in the writing and communication of annual sales and marketing strategy and budget
• Present at internal and external meetings as and when required
• Conduct product training and staff inductions where applicable, as well as to distributors
• Work closely with all relevant departments to ensure successful delivery of information from all markets
• Identify trends and opportunities for new export markets and new product development
• Assist and support in the management of specified sales and marketing department projects in accordance with the company’s core objectives
A degree of flexibility is needed and the job holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above and which will be appropriate to the level of the role.
Our colleagues are at the heart of what we do. Our passion for our colleagues wellbeing is reflected in our values and we offer (and not limited to) the following perks to all our colleagues:
• Competitive company pension, that increases with length of service
• Health benefits
• Life insurance
• 25 holiday days plus statutory bank holidays
• Company Christmas shut down
• Discount at a number of high street retailers and other local discounts
• Complementarity company day
• Free onsite parking (including electric vehicle charging)
• Cycle to work scheme
For more information, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com. A covering letter and CV are required with all applications.
View Person Specification here.