- Reference: Business Analyst
- Closing Date:
- Type: General Application
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Use data to
- identify facts and trends
- drive business decisions and strategy
- translate numbers into User Friendly text
- Improve type and availability of data within the company
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use computerised models to extract data
- Remove corrupted data
- Assess quality and efficacy of data and advise on improvements
- Interpret trends within data
- Report findings in concise language
- Identify areas within the business that may benefit from data analytics
- Work with stakeholders to improve their knowledge of their function
- Model the impact of potential strategies and decisions using data
- Responsibility to adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety policy at all times and operate and promote the development of quality standards and procedures taking ownership of tasks and to seek
new improved ways of doing things
- Market Data Analysis
- Post Market Surveillance
- Monthly Reporting
- Analysis of production performance
- OEE Improvement/scrap reduction
- Portfolio Analysis
A degree of flexibility is needed and the job holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above and which will be appropriate to the level of the role. All duties must be carried out in compliance with company Quality System, health and safety policies and regulations set out in the Medical Device Directive.
Quality is an integral part of the company’s mission to deliver innovative products and service. All members of staff are responsible for operating and promoting the development of quality standards and procedures.
The company is committed to a culture of continuous improvement. All members of staff are expected to take ownership of tasks and seek new and improved ways of doing things.
This is a description of the job as it exists at present. All Job Descriptions are liable to variation in order to reflect any future role/obligations change and employee development.
Please view the Person Specification.
For more information, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com.
A covering letter and CV are required with all applications.