Capital Investment Project Manager
- Reference: Capital Investment Project Manager
- Closing Date: 30/11/2023
- Type: Jobs
Welland Medical brings to market the best and most innovative products that enhance the lives of people living with a stoma across the world. Investing in the most talented people, collaborating to create world-class, ground-breaking products and services devoted to improving peoples’ lives. We are passionate about making a difference in the world. Our reputation is based on a tradition of improvement, ethical leadership, and total commitment to quality and safety. Welland Medical Ltd®, established in 1988 is part of the CliniMed® Group, and has over 250 colleagues committed to enhancing people’s lives.
We believe that investing in our people is critical to our success and we’re committed to helping our employees develop their skills, advance their careers, and achieve their professional goals. As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and inclusion and are committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a variety of employee programs and initiatives to promote work-life balance and employee well-being.
We’re proud of our company culture, which is built on a foundation of collaboration, teamwork, and open communication. Our employees are passionate, driven, and committed to delivering the best possible results for our clients.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To create a project management plan for the delivery and installation of the new
- To work with key stakeholders in defining the project scope, goals &
- Maintenance of the project budget, identifying and notifying risks to key
- Lead meetings and setting expectations for the project
- Oversee the implementation plan, monitoring and adapting as
- Creation and tracking of the project plan, project charters and
- Working with the project team to ensure key deliverables are met, including identifying key points when other members will be required to support the
- Support and direct the project team as and when
- Lead on quality assurance requirements for the machine
- Build and maintain a relationship with equipment manufacturer, including regular progress reviews and site visits.
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress, presenting to stakeholders any barriers and / or solutions to issues identified throughout the project.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet the project
- Complete evaluation and assessment on the result of the project, post implementation.
If you have a passion for learning and want to build a career with a company that values its colleagues and is dedicated to making a positive impact in the world, we encourage you to apply.
For more information about the role, including the person specification, please click here.