Digital Marketing Executive
- Reference: Digital Marketing Executive
- Closing Date: 30/11/2022
- Type: General Application
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting To: Brand and Communications Manager
Direct Reports: N/A
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
Start Date: January 2023
We Are Welland
Welland Medical brings to market the best and most innovative products that enhance the lives of people living with a stoma across the world. Investing in the most talented people, collaborating to create world- class, ground-breaking products and services devoted to improving peoples’ lives. We are passionate about making a difference in the world. Our reputation is based on a tradition of improvement, ethical leadership, and total commitment to quality and safety. Welland Medical Ltd®, established in 1988 is part of the CliniMed® Group, and has over 250 colleagues committed to enhancing people’s lives.
We collaborate by embracing differing perspectives to make better decisions and continuously improve.
We pride ourselves on our innovative spirit by creating novel solutions within the workplace and in stoma care.
We commit to empower and respect each other, ethically, honestly and with fairness.
We are passionate about recognising talent and providing an equal and supportive workspace for all to thrive.
We commit to setting the highest standard of quality in everything we do to enhance people’s lives every day.
Summary Of The Role:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing global medical device manufacturer, with our headquarters based in Manor Royal, Crawley, in our purpose built premises.
We are looking for someone to join a very friendly, busy Marketing Communications team and will help support the development of all digital marketing activities, external website, social channels and customer email marketing campaigns.
You will have a passion for Marketing, which will help drive our online presence by interacting with those living with a stoma and helping create content that appeals to our target demographic across all our online platforms.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
As part of your role at Welland, you will be fully integrated within the Marketing Communications team, with focus and ability to:
- Support the Brand and Communications Manager with creating and generating content that targets our demographic, including social media posts, emailing marketing and webpage content
- Create and schedule social media posts using scheduling programs
- Understand Google Analytics (or other similar analytic tools) and reporting
- Work with the Clinical Marketing team to produce engaging source content, optimize and upload content and images to our online platforms
- Build dynamic relationships with our Product Marketing team to create content that engages our audience
- Contribute to creating digital marketing plans with focus on implementation
- Understand and utilise key word development to grow our online presence
- Update our website with content updates and carry out website audits, liaising with our 3rd party agency
- Ensure that all content follows Welland Medical’s tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Work with the Marketing team to help reach company goals and KPI’s
- Update and help manage our internal webpage, including supporting our Global Partners with use and availability of resources
- Adhere to the regulations and specifications within the medical device industry
- Adhere to company Diversity and Inclusion policy
Working within a passionate team, you will be working with a range of departments to ensure that tasks are completed, so a level of flexibility and excellent communication skills are needed in this role.
Our colleagues are at the heart of what we do. Our passion for our colleagues wellbeing is reflected in our values and we offer (and not limited to) the following perks to all our colleagues:
- Competitive company pension, that increases with length of service
- Health benefits
- Life insurance
- 25 holiday days plus statutory bank holidays
- Company Christmas shut down
- Discount at a number of high street retailers and other local discounts
- Complementarity company day
- Free onsite parking (including electric vehicle charging)
- Cycle to work scheme
This is a description of the job as it exists at present. All Job Descriptions are liable to variation in order to reflect any future role/obligations change and employee development.
For more information, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com. A covering letter and CV are required with all applications.