HR Resourcing Assistant
- Reference: HR Resourcing Assistant
- Closing Date: 08/08/2023
- Type: General Application
Job Title: HR Resourcing Assistant
Reporting To: Group HR Director
CliniMed (Holdings) Limited was formed in 1991 following the acquisition and formation of a number of additional companies within the Group. It derived its name from the founding company, CliniMed Limited.
CliniMed (Holdings) Limited is the overall parent company and is proud to have been awarded Investors in People Gold accreditation.
The Group comprises seven operating companies all providing specialist products and services to the healthcare market.
Summary Of The Role:
We have a fantastic and exciting opportunity within our Group of Companies for an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a HR Resourcing Assistant. As the HR Resourcing Assistant, you will play a vital role in our recruitment efforts by using your experience, knowledge and skills in recruitment using a variety of platforms, including social media and online resources to source high quality candidates. In this varied role your main focus will be on direct sourcing and providing an efficient, accurate and streamlined service to the business for all our recruitment and resourcing-related matters.
This new and exciting opportunity is a role which has a wide remit and at the top of the agenda is sourcing great candidates whose attitude and experience matches the CliniMed Group Culture.
You will be able to demonstrate your ability by being responsible for the proactive direct sourcing of quality candidates. Collaborating with hiring managers and HR colleagues you will determine the most effective methods for job advertising. By using your excellent communication and interpersonal skills you will build strong working relationships, which will be crucial to your success in this position, whether they be with potential candidates or internal colleagues. By using your excellent organisational skills, you will be able to demonstrate that the process from the initial request to the recruitment of a successful candidate is smooth, efficient and cost effective. Your attention to detail is extremely important as you will be responsible for ensuring all the necessary paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Please note: This role will be based at either one of our sites in High Wycombe or Crawley. There will be a requirement to travel between sites.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate closely with HR team and Hiring managers to ascertain resourcing requirements and forward plans, to ensure full understanding of the process and the resourcing requirement.
• Support the development and implementation of effective recruitment strategies to attract top talent.
• Work alongside hiring managers, HR, and Directors to identify the recruitment need and to proactively source suitable candidates using a variety of platforms e.g., Company websites, LinkedIn, job boards, applications, referrals etc.
• Able to utilise various sourcing techniques to identify and engage with quality candidates ensuring a diverse pool of applicants.
• On agreement of advertising methods, draft, upload and advertise vacancies as required.
• Be the first line of review by managing all incoming CVs for active roles, conduct initial screening before providing shortlists to hiring managers / HR Advisors / HR Managers
• Arrange interviews for all stages, whether via TEAMS or face to face, for Hiring Managers / HR team – scheduling with candidates and relevant parties.
• Ensure feedback to candidates following interview is obtained from interviewers and provided to the candidates.
• Update the resources tracker, monitoring the source of CVs and make recommendations based upon successful placements.
• Once the successful candidate has been identified, liaise with HR team to obtain necessary approvals to make the offer of employment.
• Provide all documentation / right to work / referencing and other necessary paperwork to HR team who will prepare the offer & contract and commence the Induction planning.
• Collaborate with the HR Teams to improve recruitment processes, with continuous improvement which will lead to an enhanced candidate experience.
• Weekly call with nominated individuals to check requirements.
• Liaise with H R Managers/HR teams on a regular basis to establish ideas around resource plans to pipeline candidates where possible.
• Plan and attend open days/careers events.
• Maintain role profile library in conjunction with HR Teams.
• Support on any ad-hoc project work that the HR team is undertaking.
• Ability to travel between sites.
What we are looking for in your applications
• Previous experience within resourcing/recruitment
• Strong sourcing skills, with the ability to engage talent and the ability to build strong relationships
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to demonstrate your can do attitude
• Highly organised and ability to prioritise workload
This is an exciting opportunity that offers a wide range of responsibilities. If you are passionate about sourcing exceptional talent, both active and passive candidates, and possess excellent organisational and communication skills we would love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender.
If you require any assistance in completing your application, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
For more information, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org. A covering letter and CV are required with all applications.
View Person Specification here.