- Reference: IT Manager
- Closing Date: 30/11/2023
- Type: Jobs
We Are Welland
Welland Medical brings to market the best and most innovative products that enhance the lives of people living with a stoma across the world. Investing in the most talented people, collaborating to create world-class, ground-breaking products and services devoted to improving peoples’ lives. We are passionate about making a difference in the world. Our reputation is based on a tradition of improvement, ethical leadership, and total commitment to quality and safety. Welland Medical Ltd®, established in 1988 is part of the CliniMed® Group, and has over 250 colleagues committed to enhancing people’s lives.
Excellence: We collaborate by embracing differing perspectives to make better decisions and continuously improve.
Innovation: We pride ourselves on our innovative spirit by creating novel solutions within the workplace and in stoma care.
Integrity: We commit to empower and respect each other, ethically, honestly and with fairness.
Quality: We are passionate about recognising talent and providing an equal and supportive workspace for all to thrive.
Wellbeing: We commit to setting the highest standard of quality in everything we do to enhance people’s lives every day.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As part of your role at Welland, you will be fully integrated within the Finance and Admin team, with focus and ability to:
• To support the Senior Leadership Team by aligning the IT infrastructure to achieve current and future business requirements.
• To analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
• Build relationships across the business by providing IT support, including but not limited to network administration and onboarding of new employees.
• Take ownership of business continuity and disaster recovery plan for IT.
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Ownership of the IT budget for OPEX and CAPEX. Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training, and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance.
• Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
• Perform ongoing support and maintenance of all hardware, software, and network components.
• Liaise with and manage IT third party suppliers as required.
• Provide regular reports to the Finance Director regarding network and Helpdesk performance and projects progress.
• Provide IT support for company projects when needed.
• Ensure smooth implementation
To find out more about the role and to read the person specification that we have for this role, please click here.