IT Support Technician
- Reference: IT Support Technician
- Closing Date: 30/11/2023
- Type: Jobs
We Are Welland
Welland Medical brings to market the best and most innovative products that enhance the lives of people living with a stoma across the world. Investing in the most talented people, collaborating to create world-class, ground-breaking products and services devoted to improving peoples’ lives. We are passionate about making a difference in the world. Our reputation is based on a tradition of improvement, ethical leadership, and total commitment to quality and safety. Welland Medical Ltd®, established in 1988 is part of the CliniMed® Group, and has over 250 colleagues committed to enhancing people’s lives.
Excellence: We collaborate by embracing differing perspectives to make better decisions and continuously improve.
Innovation: We pride ourselves on our innovative spirit by creating novel solutions within the workplace and in stoma care.
Integrity: We commit to empower and respect each other, ethically, honestly and with fairness.
Quality: We are passionate about recognising talent and providing an equal and supportive workspace for all to thrive.
Wellbeing: We commit to setting the highest standard of quality in everything we do to enhance people’s lives every day.
As part of your role at Welland, you will be fully integrated within the Finance and Admin team, with focus and ability to:
- To provide 1st Line IT support for on-site and remote users
- troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Configuration and installation of new PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones, and other IT Hardware.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Management of onboarding/offboarding procedures.
- Provide technical assistant with business projects when required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant report.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Logging and managing support tickets, Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes.
To find out more about the role and to read more about the person specification please click here.