Junior Supply Chain Coordinator
- Reference: Junior Supply Chain Coordinator
- Closing Date: 04/01/2023
- Type: General Application
Job Title:Junior Supply Chain Coordinator
Reporting To: Primary: Procurement Manager Secondary: Supply Chain Lead
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
Start Date: ASAP
We Are Welland
Welland Medical brings to market the best and most innovative products that enhance the lives of people living with a stoma across the world. Investing in the most talented people, collaborating to create world- class, ground-breaking products and services devoted to improving peoples’ lives. We are passionate about making a difference in the world. Our reputation is based on a tradition of improvement, ethical leadership, and total commitment to quality and safety. Welland Medical Ltd®, established in 1988 is part of the CliniMed® Group, and has over 250 colleagues committed to enhancing people’s lives.
We collaborate by embracing differing perspectives to make better decisions and continuously improve.
We pride ourselves on our innovative spirit by creating novel solutions within the workplace and in stoma care.
We commit to empower and respect each other, ethically, honestly and with fairness.
We are passionate about recognising talent and providing an equal and supportive workspace for all to thrive.
We commit to setting the highest standard of quality in everything we do to enhance people’s lives every day.
Summary Of The Role:
This role will provide support to the Purchasing department. Managing material forecasts will be a key area of focus as well as creating purchase orders for materials and services in-line with business requirements. This role requires an individual who is self-motivated to meet deadlines and be able to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with stakeholders and suppliers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
As part of your role at Welland, you will be fully integrated within the Purchasing team, with focus and ability to:
• Manage incoming requisitions and create purchase orders for business demands
• Maintain call-off schedules, manage re-order point items and identify trends in demand
• Expedite deliveries with suppliers to meet operational requirements
• Monitor inventory levels and ensure they meet warehouse targets
• Maintain records for raw materials and suppliers on the MRP system
• Resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
• Co-ordinate the supply of free issue materials out to various suppliers for finished components
• Support Purchasing projects where required and draft CAPEX justification documents
• Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
A degree of flexibility is needed and the job holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above and which will be appropriate to the level of the role.
Our colleagues are at the heart of what we do. Our passion for our colleagues wellbeing is reflected in our values and we offer (and not limited to) the following perks to all our colleagues:
- Competitive company pension, that increases with length of service
- Health benefits
- Life insurance
- 25 holiday days plus statutory bank holidays
- Company Christmas shut down
- Discount at a number of high street retailers and other local discounts
- Complementarity company day
- Free onsite parking (including electric vehicle charging)
- Cycle to work scheme
This is a description of the job as it exists at present. All Job Descriptions are liable to variation in order to reflect any future role/obligations change and employee development.
For more information, please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com. A covering letter and CV are required with all applications.