Sales and Marketing Support Administrator
- Reference: Sales and Marketing Support Administrator
- Closing Date:
- Type: General Application
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Support Administrator
Reporting To: Sales & Marketing Department
We Are Welland
Welland Medical brings to market the best and most innovative products that enhance the lives of people living with a stoma across the world. Investing in the most talented people, collaborating to create world-class, ground-breaking products and services devoted to improving peoples’ lives. We are passionate about making a difference in the world. Our reputation is based on a tradition of improvement, ethical leadership, and total commitment to quality and safety.
Welland Medical, established in 1988 is part of the CliniMed® Group, and has over 240 colleagues committed to enhancing people’s lives.
We collaborate by embracing differing perspectives to make better decisions and continuously improve.
We pride ourselves on our innovative spirit by creating novel solutions within the workplace and in stoma care.
We commit to empower and respect each other, ethically, honestly and with fairness.
We are passionate about recognising talent and providing an equal and supportive workspace for all to thrive.
We commit to setting the highest standard of quality in everything we do to enhance people’s lives every day.
Summary Of The Role:
To provide full support to the Business Development Manager and Head of Sales and Marketing assist in the management and development of the Welland export distributor network in line with corporate sales and profit targets, expenditure budget and strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist and support in the management of the distributor network.
• Assist and support in the management of specified sales and marketing department projects as agreed with the Business Development Manager and Head of Sales and Marketing in accordance with the companies core objectives
• Assist and support in the management of the Welland product portfolio both current and future for the distribution network. For example setting up new product codes to enable products to be set up and sold to a customer
• Develop strong relationships and have regular contact with distributors and market influencers, reporting on this activity
• Support business development activity by sending out samples to new prospects. Ensuring that all the business systems are set up ready for the new customer. Coordinating the onboarding process for new customers.
• Communicate new customers timetables across the wider business to support the Business development managers.
• Responsible for maintenance of distributor price list, forecast administration, trend analysis and supporting the PIM team with product launches by supplying information documentation, and maintaining up to date distributor details
• Provide sales and marketing department support to internal and external customers
• Attend key exhibitions, distributor meetings and other key events as directed by the International Account Manager
• Assist the Sales and Marketing team with visits of international customers to Welland
• Present at internal and external meetings as and when required
• Travel as agreed and directed by the Head of Sales and Marketing
• Assist with product training and company inductions
A degree of flexibility is needed, and the job holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above. Such duties, however, should not normally exceed those expected of any employee at that level.
Our colleagues are at the heart of what we do. Our passion for our colleagues wellbeing is reflected in our values and we offer (and not limited to) the following perks to all our colleagues:
• Competitive company pension, that increases with length of service
• Health benefits
• Life insurance
• 25 holiday days plus statutory bank holidays
• Company Christmas shut down
• Discount at a number of high street retailers and other local discounts
• Complementarity company day
• Free onsite parking (including electric vehicle charging)
• Cycle to work scheme
For more information, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org. A covering letter and CV are required with all applications.
View Person Specification here.