Aurum® Profile Closed Colostomy Bag
Soft and mouldable, conforms to any body profile. Aurum® Profile has a soft and mouldable flange that provides a secure seal around complex body contours where a flat flange is not suitable. This reduces the need for paste or washers; giving the ostomate confidence to have a secure, leak-free fit.
Features & Benefits
Easy pouch positioning / Monitoring / Cleaning
Increased Comfort / Kind to skin
Reduced Odour / Ballooning / Pancaking / Leakage
Tailored To You / Personalised
A Flexible Solution
The soft and mouldable flange reduces the risk of discomfort and skin trauma
- Parastomal hernias
- Uneven skin dips, moats or scar tissue surrounding the stoma or a stoma positioned in a crease or skin fold
- Ostomates who have poor dexterity and find it difficult to use washers or pastes The Hyperflex® hydrocolloid with Manuka honey may help to promote healthy skin
- Super soft water repellent cover – exceptional comfort even during extended wear
- easy2peel™ tab – supports the smooth removal of the flange, reducing skin trauma
Less ballooning & improved deodorisation
- The Dual-Carb®2 filter is laser cut for optimum accuracy to ensure less ballooning and more effective management of gas and odour
- Integrated belt loops for those who require additional security
Easy pouch positioning
- Split back cover – easier pouch positioning and output monitoring
Tailored to you
- Cutting guide – allows a perfect fit for different stoma shapes and sizes, reducing skin irritation and potential leakage
- Mini, midi, midi plus, maxi and maxi plus sizes available to suit individual needs
- An extra-large flange that cuts up to 60mm features on midi plus and maxi plus pouches
Why Manuka Honey?
Manuka Honey is pure and natural made only from the nectar of the Manuka flower in New Zealand. Historical research has shown this type of active Manuka Honey has characteristics that kill bacteria, suppress inflammation and stimulate the growth of cells, which may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma.
“My skin condition was much better around my stoma”
Mr H.O from Southall, UK.