Aurum® Convex Drainable Ileostomy Bag
Versatile convexity for a kind, leak-free fit.
As Aurum® Convex conforms to shape at body temperature a kind and secure seal is formed around the stoma. The gentle pressure that is applied to bring the stoma out and into the bag prevents the chance of leakage occurring behind the flange.
Features & Benefits
Easy pouch positioning / Monitoring / Cleaning
Increased Comfort / Kind to skin
Reduced Odour / Ballooning / Pancaking / Leakage
Tailored To You / Personalised
Versatile convexity. One fits all
A kind solution for stomas that need moderate to advanced help to protrude. Ideal for:
- Retracted stomas
- Deeply recessed, sunken or tilted stomas
- Flush or poorly sited stomas
- The Hyperflex® hydrocolloid with added Manuka Honey is skin friendly and may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma
- Super soft water repellent cover – exceptional comfort even during extended wear
- easy2peel™ tab – supports the smooth removal of the flange, reducing skin trauma
Less ballooning & improved deodorisation
- New Dual-Carb®i filter – repels liquid, reducing the chance of leakage
- Integrated belt loops for those who require additional security
Simplified emptying, cleaning and monitoring
- Integral Closure System for easier emptying and cleaning
- Split back cover for easier pouch positioning and output monitoring
Tailored to you
- Cutting guide – allows a perfect fit for different stoma shapes and sizes, reducing skin irritation and potential leakage
- Mini, midi, midi plus, maxi and maxi plus bags available with an option of 4 plateau sizes to suit individual needs
- An extra-large flange that cuts up to 60mm features on midi plus and maxi plus pouches.
Why Manuka Honey?
Manuka Honey is pure and natural made only from the nectar of the Manuka flower in New Zealand. Historical research has shown this type of active Manuka Honey has characteristics that kill bacteria, suppress inflammation and stimulate the growth of cells, which may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma.
“My skin condition was much better around my stoma”
Mr H.O from Southall, UK.
What ostomates say
Odour control appeared to be better than with normal pouch – a big plus!”