Aurum®2 Convex Flange
Aurum®2 Convex flange is ideal for those with poorly sited, recessed or retracted stomas and includes medical grade Manuka Honey, which may help to promote healthy skin.
Features & Benefits
Increased Comfort / Kind to skin
Tailored To You / Personalised
Aurum®2 Convex is designed specifically for:
- Retracted stomas
- Slightly sunken, tilted or recessed stomas
- Post-operative scarring/keloid scars
- Post-operative weight gain/loss
- Flaccid abdomen
Flexible. Secure. Kind
- The domed plateau is smooth without any hard, rigid edges and can be folded during application ensuring a secure fit across the contours of the body
- Flange will mould and conform to the skin as it warms to body temperature
- Reduced need for paste and washers
- Hyperflex® hydrocolloid flange with added Manuka Honey
- easy2peel™ tab aids the smooth removal of the flange
- Integrated belt loops
Tailored to you
- Cutting guide allows for a perfect fit to different stoma shapes and sizes reducing the risk of potential leakage and skin irritation
- 3 ring sizes available
Why Manuka Honey?
Manuka Honey is pure and natural made only from the nectar of the Manuka flower in New Zealand. Historical research has shown this type of active Manuka Honey has characteristics that kill bacteria, suppress inflammation and stimulate the growth of cells, which may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma.
“My skin condition was much better around my stoma”
Mr H.O from Southall, UK.