Aurum®2 Drainable Ileostomy Bag
The Aurum®2 ileostomy bag with medical grade Manuka honey added to the skin friendly hydrocolloid.
- Hydrocolloid flange with added Manuka honey
- Reduced skin trauma as easy2peel™ tab aids the smooth removal of the flange
- The soft, water repellent cover reduces build-up of perspiration, providing exceptional comfort even during extended wear
- Dual-Carb®i filter repels liquid and oily substances
Simplified emptying, cleaning and monitoring
- Welland Medical’s innovative integral closure system
- Easier positioning and output monitoring via the split back cover
Tailored to you
- A choice of rings sizes with either flat or convex flanges to suit individual needs
- Mini, midi and maxi bag sizes allow for varying output volume
- New cutting guide allows for a perfect fit to different stoma shapes and sizes, reducing the risk of potential leakage and skin irritation
- The innovative dual security system allows the ileostomy bag to be attached via a flexible rim and adhesive ring
- Integrated belt loops for those who require additional security
Why Manuka Honey?
Medical-grade Manuka honey is pure and natural. It is made only from the nectar of the Manuka flower in New Zealand. Research has shown that active Manuka honey has characteristics that kill bacteria, suppress inflammation and stimulate the growth of cells. As an ingredient in our skin-friendly hydrocolloid, this may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma.
What ostomates say
I would use this product without a doubt. Comfortable to wear, performed well, gave security, easy to apply and easy to remove
Mr D.D – Maidenhead
Excellent – I felt very safe and secure wearing it