Aurum® Drainable Ileostomy Bag
Aurum® ileostomy bags include our kindest flange yet, with medical grade Manuka Honey added to the skin friendly Hyperflex® hydrocolloid.
Features & Benefits
Easy pouch positioning / Monitoring / Cleaning
Increased Comfort / Kind to skin
Reduced Odour / Ballooning / Pancaking / Leakage
Tailored To You / Personalised
- Hyperflex® hydrocolloid flange with added Manuka Honey
- Reduced skin trauma as easy2peel™ tab aids the smooth removal of the flange
- The super soft, water repellent cover reduces build-up of perspiration, providing exceptional comfort even during extended wear
- Dual-Carb®i filter repels liquid and oily substances
Simplified emptying, cleaning and monitoring
- Welland Medical’s innovative integral closure system
- Easier bag positioning and output monitoring via the split back cover
Tailored to you
- A choice of mini, midi and maxi bag sizes to suit individual needs
- New cutting guide allows for a perfect fit to different stoma shapes and sizes, reducing the risk of potential leakage and skin irritation
Why Manuka Honey?
Medical-grade Manuka honey is pure and natural. It is made only from the nectar of the Manuka flower in New Zealand. Research has shown that active Manuka honey has characteristics that kill bacteria, suppress inflammation and stimulate the growth of cells. As an ingredient in our skin-friendly hydrocolloid, this may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma.
What ostomates say
I had no leaks, very good and it was soft against my skin.
Mrs E.M - Rosyth
The wear time is better due to stronger adhesive on the pouch.