Aurum®2 Urostomy Bag
The Aurum®2 urostomy bag with medical grade Manuka honey added to the skin friendly hydrocolloid.
- Hydrocolloid flange with added Manuka honey
- Reduced skin trauma as easy2peel™ tab aids the smooth removal of the flange
Tailored to you
- A choice of rings sizes with either flat or convex flanges to suit individual needs
- Midi and maxi bag sizes allow for varying output volume
- New cutting guide allows for a perfect fit to different stoma shapes and sizes, reducing the risk of potential leakage and skin irritation
Reduced pouch profile
- Improved tap pocket design
Comfortable and user friendly
- Increased comfort with the soft and flexible tap
- Soft and pliable tap allows easy control of urine flow
- The soft, water repellent cover reduces build-up of perspiration, providing exceptional comfort even during extended wear
- The innovative dual security system allows the urostomy bag to be attached via a flexible rim and adhesive ring
- Integrated belt loops for those who require additional security
Why Manuka Honey?
Medical-grade Manuka honey is pure and natural. It is made only from the nectar of the Manuka flower in New Zealand. Research has shown that active Manuka honey has characteristics that kill bacteria, suppress inflammation and stimulate the growth of cells. As an ingredient in our skin-friendly hydrocolloid, this may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma.