Aurum® Convex Urostomy Bag
Versatile convexity for a kind, comfortable conformable fit designed to reduce the incidence of leakage.
The gentle pressure that is applied to bring the stoma out and into the bag helps prevent the chance of leakage occurring behind the flange.
Versatile convexity. One fits all
A kind solution for stomas that need moderate to advanced help to protrude. Ideal for:
- Retracted stomas
- Deeply recessed, sunken or tilted stomas
- Flush or poorly sited stomas
- The hydrocolloid with added Manuka honey is skin friendly and may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma
- Super soft water repellent cover – exceptional comfort even during extended wear
- easy2peel™ tab – supports the smooth removal of the flange, reducing skin trauma
- Integrated belt loops for those who require additional security
Comfortable and user friendly
- Reduced chance of infection as the non-return valve prevents the reflux of urine
- Increased comfort with the soft and flexible tap
- Reduced pouch profile due to the improved tap pocket
Simplified emptying, cleaning and monitoring
- Flow is simply controlled by applying light pressure to the outlet
- Split back cover – easier pouch positioning and output monitoring
Tailored to you
- Cutting guide – allows a perfect fit for different stoma shapes and sizes, reducing skin irritation and potential leakage
- Midi and maxi bags available with an option of 3 plateau sizes to suit individual needs
For undisturbed sleep
Why Manuka Honey?
Medical-grade Manuka honey is pure and natural. It is made only from the nectar of the Manuka flower in New Zealand. Research has shown that active Manuka honey has characteristics that kill bacteria, suppress inflammation and stimulate the growth of cells. As an ingredient in our skin-friendly hydrocolloid, this may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma.