Aurum® Profile Urostomy Bag
Soft and mouldable, conforms to any body profile. Aurum® Profile Urostomy has a soft and mouldable flange that provides a secure seal around complex body contours where a flat flange is not suitable. This reduces the need for paste or washers; giving the ostomate confidence to have a secure, leak-free fit.
Features & Benefits
Easy pouch positioning / Monitoring / Cleaning
Increased Comfort / Kind to skin
Reduced Odour / Ballooning / Pancaking / Leakage
Tailored To You / Personalised
A Flexible Solution
The soft and mouldable flange reduces the risk of discomfort and skin trauma.
- Parastomal hernias
- Uneven skin dips, moats or scar tissue surrounding the stoma or a stoma positioned in a crease or skin fold
- Ostomates who have poor dexterity and find it difficult to use washers or pastes
- The Hyperflex® hydrocolloid with added Manuka honey is skin friendly and may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma
- Super soft water repellent cover – exceptional comfort even during extended wear
- easy2peel™ tab – supports the smooth removal of the flange, reducing skin trauma
- Integrated belt loops for those who require additional security
Comfortable and user friendly
- Reduced chance of infection as the non-return valve prevents the reflux of urine
- Increased comfort with the extremely soft and flexible tap
- Reduced pouch profile due to the improved tap pocket
Simplified emptying, cleaning and monitoring
- Flow is simply controlled by applying light pressure to the outlet
- Split back cover – easier pouch positioning and output monitoring
Tailored to you
- Cutting guide – allows a perfect fit for different stoma shapes and sizes, reducing skin irritation and potential leakage
- Midi and maxi bags available with an option of 3 plateau sizes to suit individual needs
For undisturbed sleep
Why Manuka Honey?
Manuka Honey is pure and natural made only from the nectar of the Manuka flower in New Zealand. Historical research has shown this type of active Manuka Honey has characteristics that kill bacteria, suppress inflammation and stimulate the growth of cells, which may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma.
“My skin condition was much better around my stoma”
Mr H.O from Southall, UK.
What ostomates say
Even though I have a hernia, the flange moulded well to my skin