Introducing Aurum 2
Two Piece Ostomy Bags
One of the key features of the Aurum 2 is the introduction of medical grade Manuka Honey to our skin friendly Hyperflex® hydrocolloid, which may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma.
- Hyperflex® hydrocolloid flange with added Manuka Honey
- Reduced skin trauma as easy2peel™ tab aids the smooth removal of the flange
- The super soft, water repellent cover reduces build-up of perspiration, providing exceptional comfort even during extended wear
Less ballooning & improved deodorisation
- Improved Dual-Carb®2 (colostomy) filter
- Dual-Carb®i (ileostomy) filter, features a new carbon structure and PTFE membrane which repels liquid and oily substances
Tailored to you
- A choice of rings sizes with either flat or convex flanges to suit individual needs
- Mini, midi and maxi bag sizes allow for varying output volume
- New cutting guide allows for a perfect fit to different stoma shapes and sizes, reducing the risk of potential leakage and skin irritation
- The innovative dual security system allows the bag to be attached via a flexible rim and adhesive ring
- Integrated belt loops for those who require additional security
Why Manuka Honey?
Manuka Honey is pure and natural made only from the nectar of the Manuka flower in New Zealand. Historical research has shown this type of active Manuka Honey has characteristics that kill bacteria, suppress inflammation and stimulate the growth of cells, which may help to promote healthy skin around the stoma.